This pretty semi-detached late 19th century flint and brick cottage has an idyllic charm. Featuring access to private gardens, modern utilities, comfortable furniture and a short walking distance to the village, this property provides everything guests require from a holiday in the picturesque Norfolk countryside. Having been modernised and improved in recent years, this accommodation is perfect for families, couples and groups.
- Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, WiFi
- General: O.F.C.H included May-Aug, £45 per week Sept-Apr, 2 Woodburners. Supply of logs available but not kindling.
Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Double electric oven, Electric hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 En-suite bathroom, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Sitting room, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Entrance hall, 1 Family room, 1 Shower room, 1 Large landing
- Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 King size bed, 1 Super king size bed, Twin beds
- Other: Towels available for hire at £6 pppw, Telephone for incoming calls, Books and games provided. Note: Housekeeping deposit of £150 payable to Norfolk Country Cottages
- Outdoors: Rear enclosed garden with patio and furniture, Front garden with pond.
- Access: Parking for 2 cars
- Mobile signal - weak.