This wondrous thatched cottage sits in the quiet coastal village of Sea Palling on a tranquil private road. Only a short stroll from the beach, this property is great for families wishing to spend some time at the beach and explore the fantastic Norfolk countryside. The garden is well-kept with its own barbecue.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player, Radio
- General: O.F.C.H., Woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric range cooker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom
- Beds: 4 Single beds, 2 Double beds, 1 Sofa bed
- Other: Towels, Logs, Toys, Highchair, Travel cot, Books and games provided. Notes: Dogs are not allowed upstairs or on furniture. Towels available for hire at £3 pppw. There is a reduction for up to four people in Price Band A £334, Price Band B £432 for 7 nights and £252 in A Band and £323 in B Band for 3 nights in ground floor bedrooms only.
Outdoors: Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Access: Parking for 2 cars
- Wi Fi
- Mobile signal - weak
Sea Palling is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk 31.5 km south-east of Cromer, 31.5 km north-east of Norwich and 230 km north-east of London. Sea Palling is 6.4 km east of the A149 between Kings Lynn and Great Yarmouth. The nearest railway station is at North Walsham for the Bittern Line which runs between Sheringham, Cromer and Norwich.